Visit one of the national park’s information rooms and discover the stories about the park and the local history. Here, you can also pick up folders showing hiking trails in the park or find inspiration for your next national park adventure.
Please be considerate
Simple advice when spending time in nature:
- Greet people you meet, and show consideration
- Leave nothing but your footprints behind, and only bring home your memories
- Keep your dog on a leash to keep it from disturbing birds and other wildlife
- Do your best not to disturb birds and other animals, and leave plants untouched for others to enjoy
- As far as possible, avoid disturbing nature between sunset and sunrise